My name is David Elliott. I'm a professional Technical Writer and Information Designer with considerable experience in software development, business applications, technical services and engineering.
Over the last 25 years, I’ve helped over 200 companies in diverse technical, scientific and industrial sectors to better communicate what they do, how they do it, and why. During the last 3-4 years, I have worked principally on technical and commercial writing for software and related systems. I have an excellent command of British and American English and a good working knowledge of German.
My Core Competencies:
- Understanding and interpreting complex processes and technologies,
- Writing correct, coherent, concise and consistent texts for both internal and external communications,
- Planning and producing effective training, instructional and motivational content,
- Participating in agile product innovation and development,
- Working with teams across the deployment, operations and maintenance cycle,
- Integrating digital and traditional media,
- Engaging confidently with people at every level of business and industry.
© David J. Elliott, 2017 Email: email@example.com